Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans

Guild Of Spartans In Realm Vashj (EU)!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobil - 70 warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobil

Bobil - 70 warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Bobil - 70 warlock application   Bobil - 70 warlock application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 pm

About You

Name: Sondre
Hours of Play Per Day: depends really but most likely 5 hours a day or more;O

About Your Character

Class: Blood elf Warlock
Level: 70

Your Gear: It migjht be my pvp gear u see in armory. my PVE stats goes something like this : 174 hit rating, 800 - 830 unbuffed, 930- 960 spelldamage self buffed in PVE specc.
Your Spec: Demonology, but I was thinking of going destruction or Affli "Support" specc if I get in.
Willing to respec for guild: YES !

Profession 1: 375 / 375 JC with lots of rare recipes Very Happy
Profession 2: 375 Mining

First Aid Skill: 375
Fishing & Cooking Skill: 35 fishing 0 cooking ;/

WOW Raiding Experience:
pre TBC: up to Skeram the prophet in AQ 40
TBC: whole kara, ZA gruuls and maggy's cleared. also done Voidreaver and first boss in SSC.
Attunments, Reputation & Quests Complete

Karazhan Attuned: YES
Revered with which Factions: all heroics unlocked ;P

Other Info

Previous Guilds: Seven sins. atm im in Capo atm.
Why did you leave your last guild: well, put it this way: Capo doesnt raid, or at least only 1 kara run a week. im getting sick of that and I wont spend all my playing time for kara and PVP. I wanna raid 25 mans again Wink
Do you have ventrillo and a working mic:
How late can you play at night:

Anyone in Spartans that can sponsor you:

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SPARTANS?.

To raid more than just kara! to progress in 25 mans, kill the big guys in wow and have a good time!

I would appreciate if I got in. I play waay too much wow, and I waste the time on low instances, PVP and helping out friends.
Cheers!

-Bobil
Back to top Go down
Vromylos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bobil - 70 warlock application   Bobil - 70 warlock application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:45 am

You have my ok, but you should know that we are just starting going to 25man instances (Grull) and we are planning for za soon. Untill now we have 2 kara raids. Just to let you know, so not come in the guild and bacause we wont go to 25man staight away you leave. Some ppl here need gear for 25man. But we are getting better and better... we are raidning at least 3-4 times per week we both raids.
Back to top Go down
https://spartansguild.forumotion.com
Hraklis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bobil - 70 warlock application   Bobil - 70 warlock application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:20 am

/w me in game for inv if u want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobil - 70 warlock application   Bobil - 70 warlock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobil - 70 warlock application
Page 1 of 1