Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans

Guild Of Spartans In Realm Vashj (EU)!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat rogue apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakeyras

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 pm

About You

Name: Arjen
Hours of Play Per Day: depends what day and what I have to do, usually about 5-6 hours I think.

About Your Character

Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Your Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Dakeyras
Your Spec: Combat (15/41/5)
Willing to respec for guild: YES, but not neccessary I think

Profession 1: Skinning
Profession 2: Leatherworking

First Aid Skill: 375
Fishing & Cooking Skill: 145 & 150

WOW Raiding Experience: Karazhan, Gruul, SSC (lurker), TK (Voidreaver and Solarian)

Attunments, Reputation & Quests Complete

Karazhan Attuned: YES
Honored/Revered with which Factions: I refer to my armory link and the subtab about reputations there

Other Info

Previous Guilds: RestLess
Why did you leave your last guild: guild got disbanded after a problem with the guildmaster
Do you have ventrillo and a working mic: got Ventrilo, but no microphone
How late can you play at night: 19.00 start is good, till 23.00 when I am at my parents place, otherwise later

Anyone in Spartans that can sponsor you: Tario

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SPARTANS?. A good friend of mine is in there and you are raiding kara and gruul, which are raids I still need much stuff from. My former guild went too fast on progress towards SSC and TK, while I still needed many things from kara and gruul first. That's why I think Spartans is a better guild for me, because the raids fit more to what items I still need.
Back to top Go down
Hraklis
Admin

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:26 am

/w me ingame for inv if u want.
Back to top Go down
Vromylos
Admin

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:37 am

He said about 3 times the word i need, and he wants to come to the guild just to get kara/Grull gear and then i suppose he will leave. He just want to get gear and not to help the guild. I wouldnt accept such arrogance. If you accept him to the guild beware of the consequences of that. And dont expect of him to stay to a raid if there will be many wipes. I didnt even look his gear after reading his post, no need for that.
Back to top Go down
https://spartansguild.forumotion.com
Dakeyras

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Let me clarify a few things for you all. Perhaps there are in my previous post 3 times the words "I need" (didn't count them) and it is indeed the truth I need items from kara/gruul and I need a guild who is raiding there. But what would make you think I would leave afterwards? You think I have no desire to go on with you towards SSC and TK and Magtheridon?
My former guild left me kind of alone when they were raiding. They wanted progress, progress, progress. They wanted to go as soon as possible towards all bosses in SSC and TK and they needed good geared people for that. I was not that good geared and so they didn't invite often to the raids. Instead they invited people from better raiding guilds in our guild to do those bosses and when they formed a new guild I didn't took the effort of asking for an invite. That is the reason I said in my previous post "I need", because I need a guild I can built on, and not a guild that just goes stronger and stronger bosses and leaves me outside the raids.
Now to come at your comment of me that I would leave when there would be too many wipes. Where did you hear I would do things like that? Where do you base your information on? I think it is more a prejudice, because I used the word "need" too often in my apply.

If so, I apologize if the "need" fell wrong in your eyes, but I meant nothing more with it as I explained above.

See me before you judge me,
Dakeyras
Back to top Go down
Vromylos
Admin

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Tbh i have passed the same situation like you with my previous guild. But it was a little worse that you. They didnt leave outeside raids but they were taking me with them . But because i had the lowest dps i changed my build (they wanted to) to something i didnt like to play to maximize my dps. Also i had to drink flasks and potions and food all the time to boost my dmg, so for every raid i was wasting around 100g for stuff. And i only once took a loot from kara (i was trial). So how i could make my gear better if i was only raiding with them? I had to farm after to make money. And i had not so much time to play so i can do raiding+heroics+farming+bg. So after 3 days of inactivity i got kicked without said anything. They also wanted too fast progress.

Ppl need some a specific kind of gear to go to 25man raid bosses. Its not wise beacause you cleared kara once to go to grull the next time.

I just judged you only by your words not by who you really are, i dont know you. So dont blame me for what i said.

Anyway its not my dicision. Hraklis will decide which is his class's issue. I just posted for what i read.
My apologies if that insulted you.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spartansguild.forumotion.com
Dakeyras

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:16 pm

I don't blame you Vromylos and I am looking forward to raiding with you and the rest Very Happy

yours,
Dakeyras
Back to top Go down
Hraklis
Admin

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Eveyone is judged by his actions including me and all the other officers.It takes 3sec to inv
someone in guild but it takes also 3sec to kick him.That is why we have something like trial
period.Noone is getting kicked if he proves his worthy.But all members must know that
GUILD> then personal gain.CU in game:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply   Combat rogue apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat rogue apply
Page 1 of 1