Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans

Guild Of Spartans In Realm Vashj (EU)!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat rogue, almost full epic, nice raiding experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modron

Combat rogue, almost full epic, nice raiding experience. Empty
PostSubject: Combat rogue, almost full epic, nice raiding experience.   Combat rogue, almost full epic, nice raiding experience. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 pm

About You

Name: IRL: Axel In-game: Modron.
Hours of Play Per Day:MANY!Very Happy

About Your Character: I'm an undead rogue, wich is imba, and I'm almost full epic with nice raiding experience in both karazhan, gruul and some in ssc.

Class:Rogue
Level:70

Your Gear: Almost full epic.
Your Spec: 20/41/0
Willing to respec for guild: YES / NO: Yes ofc, that will be no problems, excpet that I'm probably gonna need some new weapons, but that depends what I'm respeccing too ofc, but the reason is I only got two swords, and is sword specc, so if u want me to specc like daggers, I'm gna need a set of daggers:P But that shouldnt be a problem.

Profession 1: Mining
Profession 2:

First Aid Skill:200?
Fishing & Cooking Skill: -

WOW Raiding Experience: Kara, gruul and ssc in TBC, none pre tbc tho, was leveling really slow for a while lol:P

Attunments, Reputation & Quests Complete: I'm karazhan attuned ofc, and I'm revered/honored with every faction so I can join all heroics.

Karazhan Attuned: YES / NO: Yes ofc
Honored/Revered with which Factions: hmm all.

Other Info

Previous Guilds: I have been in many guilds, the last 1 was ''Chromium'', left beacuse of the gm quitting wow, and some serious slackers. But I was leading the raids there, and everybody was happy with me, and I took the raid to a almost kara clear.
Why did you leave your last guild: As I said abow, the gm quitting and slackers!
Do you have ventrillo and a working mic: Yes I do, every version, and my english rawks! ( And my voice is supposed to sound evil:S)
How late can you play at night: as late as I have too.

Anyone in Spartans that can sponsor you: Maybe someone, I have probably played with some1 in there:)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SPARTANS?: BECAUSE I WANT SOME SERIOUS RAIDING PROGRESS, AND I HATE SLACKERS, WICH i HOPE U ARENT!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Combat rogue, almost full epic, nice raiding experience.
Page 1 of 1